Persönliche Beratung
Service
Auftragsstatus
Mein Account
Registrieren    Anmelden    Forum    Suche    FAQ    Netiquette    Nutzungsbedingungen    Datenschutzerklärung

Foren-Übersicht » Unsere Gestaltungswelt » Ideenfindung - Ihre Gestaltung zur Diskussion

Sie sind sich bei der eigenen Gestaltung unschlüssig? Hier können Sie sich mit anderen Anwendern und unseren Designern austauschen.
Please don't laugh:-)
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Please don't laugh:-)

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 21.01.2021, 13:37

Hi everybody,

I have a "funny" question and have decided to ask you if you can help.

Last summer I created this page and now I would like to make the same - and here is my question: I can't remember, how I made it D:oops: D:oops: D:oops: D:oops: D:oops:

Can you help me?
Dateianhänge
hortensia.jpg
Kind regards
Lis
Benutzeravatar Offline
spica

5000 Beiträge

Re: Please don't laugh:-)

Ungelesener Beitragvon spica » 21.01.2021, 14:01

Hi Lis,

I think it is made of a picture with mask 111101, which is turned some degrees to the right (flower) and a second picture or clipart with a transparency of 100% and a colored frame (Farbrand).

But may be you can check this out yourself too. Can you still open the old project on your computer? If yes, you can find out mask and decoration by marking the picture(s). The used mask will be shown by clicking Bearbeiten --> Finden --> Maske/Rahmen finden (last of the three icons there). The used decoration will be shown by open Dekorieren.

Let me know, if I could help. D:wink:
Gruß
Spica
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 21.01.2021, 14:14

spica hat geschrieben:
Hi Lis,

I think it is made of a picture with mask 111101, which is turned some degrees to the right (flower) and a second picture or clipart with a transparency of 100% and a colored frame (Farbrand).

But may be you can check this out yourself too. Can you still open the old project on your computer? If yes, you can find out mask and decoration by marking the picture(s). The used mask will be shown by clicking Bearbeiten --> Finden --> Maske/Rahmen finden (last of the three icons there). The used decoration will be shown by open Dekorieren.

Dear spica,

Yes exactly D:winki:

I was very embarresed and tried a lot of masks. At last I decided to write. Thank you so much.
Kind regards
Lis
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 22.01.2021, 14:08

spica hat geschrieben:
Hi Lis,

Dear spica,

I forgot to say thank you for telling me how to find out which mask is used. D:winki:
Kind regards
Lis
Benutzeravatar Offline
spica

5000 Beiträge

Ungelesener Beitragvon spica » 23.01.2021, 14:10

Hi Lis,

thank you for letting me know! D:winki: D:D
Gruß
Spica