Persönliche Beratung
Service
Auftragsstatus
Mein Account
Registrieren    Anmelden    Forum    Suche    FAQ    Netiquette    Nutzungsbedingungen    Datenschutzerklärung

Foren-Übersicht » Unsere Gestaltungswelt » Ideenfindung - Ihre Gestaltung zur Diskussion

Sie sind sich bei der eigenen Gestaltung unschlüssig? Hier können Sie sich mit anderen Anwendern und unseren Designern austauschen.
Is it to much to ask?
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Re: Is it to much to ask?

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 31.10.2017, 14:52

Hi Pitty,

A little more about "White boxes":

http://www.cewe-fotobuch.de/view/1f978b ... 03d2634956

On the page "Marvão" I really don't like the box. When I was making the book I remember that I really thought about it but as you can see, I could not decide what to do. When I received the book I can see that a smaller font would have been nicer.

But what would YOU had done?

BTW: Perhaps you think there are to many pictures on each page, and I think it is nicer when there is some space between them but I also think that Fotobooks are expensive and therefore I have to use the paper D:-? D:D D:D D:-? D:-?
Kind regards
Lis
Benutzeravatar Offline
Rotuma

5000 Beiträge

Ungelesener Beitragvon Rotuma » 31.10.2017, 15:19

Was it so important to you to state that the border to Spain is behind the house?
If so, I might have placed the lower picture at the top and then write it on the background.
If you prefer to write the text into the photo, then I would change the white box to 50% transparency and don’t put a border around it.
Dateianhänge
31-10-_2017_15-10-44.jpg
D:wink: Alle Menschen sind klug - die einen vorher, die anderen nachher. D:roll:
---------------------------------------------------
Benutzeravatar Offline
pitty

2500 Beiträge
Gliedstaat: Berlin

Ungelesener Beitragvon pitty » 31.10.2017, 15:28

Rotuma hat geschrieben:
Was it so important to you to state that the border to Spain is behind the house?
If so, I might have placed the lower picture at the top and then write it on the background.
If you prefer to write the text into the photo, then I would change the white box to 50% transparency and don’t put a border around it.
Perfect!
Lieber Gruß, pitty
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 31.10.2017, 15:44

pitty hat geschrieben:
Perfect!
Thank you!

Rotuma: Only to tell how close we were to the boarder D:-?
Kind regards
Lis