Persönliche Beratung
Service
Auftragsstatus
Mein Account
Registrieren    Anmelden    Forum    Suche    FAQ    Netiquette    Nutzungsbedingungen    Datenschutzerklärung

Foren-Übersicht » Unsere Gestaltungswelt » Gestaltung & Visualisierung

Sie möchten mehr zum Thema Gestaltung erfahren und das perfekte Produkt gestalten? Hier können Sie sich mit anderen Anwendern und unseren Designern austauschen.
Am I the only Danish member of this forum?
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Am I the only Danish member of this forum?

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 14.07.2016, 17:54

Hello everybody,

Here in DK we have the CEWE Photobook, but only a few - and not interesting - photobooks as "Kundenbeispiele" and nothing like this Forum.

Even if I don't understand very much of your writing I can look at the examples/pictures and write some simple questions (which many af you are so kind to answer!)

But I have to admit that I am not so good to English, either. So therefore it would be nice if I could find some Danish members who perhaps are better in writing German or English than me.
Kind regards
Lis
Benutzeravatar Offline
Oldnat

Freigeist

Re: Am I the only Danish member of this forum?

Ungelesener Beitragvon Oldnat » 14.07.2016, 18:31

Hi Lis,

seems to be - but do not worry, most people here are capable of English - so if you have a problem or question, do not hesitate to ask.

As for there are several CEWE Forums, even in Hungarian, might be there exists a Danish one as well? CEWE is well spread all around the world D:)

Best regards:

Nat
LG Old Nat, der Dino
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 14.07.2016, 21:56

Hi Nat,

Yes, many here in this forum are so kind to answer in English. My problem is, that it sometimes is a bit difficult to read the posts.

I have been looking but unfortunately there is no forum in Danish. So I will continue to try to read your posts, I find them very interesting/inspiring.
Kind regards
Lis
Benutzeravatar Offline
uwu

500 Beiträge

Ungelesener Beitragvon uwu » 15.07.2016, 08:07

Hello Lis,

is there any other language besides Danish which you understand better than English? Is it better for you to post your questions in English and read the answers in German - you seem to understand it when just reading the posts. Should we try to answer to your questions bilingual (English and German) as Grasmuecke already does?

Best regards
uwu
Benutzeravatar Offline
Oldnat

Freigeist

Ungelesener Beitragvon Oldnat » 15.07.2016, 10:20

I would suggest you to ask for a brief english translation from anything you seem to be interested in each time you find something you want to have more thoroughly - I suppose all of us are ready to translate their posts for you. But please not the whole forum D:mrgreen: .
LG Old Nat, der Dino
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 15.07.2016, 10:47

Hello Oldnat,

Yes you are quite right. I only wish I understood more German because I think there is so much I miss. But I will be content with looking at your examples, sometimes pictures say more than many words.

Both German and English is easier to understand when it is an answer to a specifik question.

Perhaps I should mention that I am in my late 60'ies, and it is 50 year ago that I left school where I learned German and English. On that time we was teached English for 5 years and German for 4 years. But German is so difficult D:-? D:-? D:-?

For example:

Ich bin
Du bist
Er/Sie/Es ist
und so weiter.

In Danish we have one for it, that is "er"! and in English "is and are"! You see?
Kind regards
Lis
Benutzeravatar Offline
DSL-schnell

2500 Beiträge
Gliedstaat: Franken

Ungelesener Beitragvon DSL-schnell » 15.07.2016, 10:58

Maybe google translator may help in some cases.
Just input german text and see danish result.
https://www.google.de/?gws_rd=ssl#q=tra ... man+danish

Greetings DSL-schnell
Gruß DSL-schnell