Persönliche Beratung
Service
Auftragsstatus
Mein Account
Registrieren    Anmelden    Forum    Suche    FAQ    Netiquette    Nutzungsbedingungen    Datenschutzerklärung

Foren-Übersicht » Unsere Gestaltungswelt » Gestaltung & Visualisierung

Sie möchten mehr zum Thema Gestaltung erfahren und das perfekte Produkt gestalten? Hier können Sie sich mit anderen Anwendern und unseren Designern austauschen.
Cover?
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Cover?

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 06.02.2017, 11:34

Hi all you creative people,

This summer we are going to visit Portugal (again!) and of course I'll make a photobook when I come home.

I would like to make a cover with the words "Portugal" (something like the enclosed example) - letters with the flags in it).

I plan to make a square book 30x30 cm - flat. But there are not Space enough for the words - what do you suggest? Is the solution to use the "Panorama-size"?

I hope you understand what I mean?
Dateianhänge
Eks.jpg
Kind regards
Lis
Benutzeravatar Offline
DSL-schnell

2500 Beiträge
Gliedstaat: Franken

Re: Cover?

Ungelesener Beitragvon DSL-schnell » 06.02.2017, 12:34

Hi Lis,
in my opinion, it is too much flags (and to much colour).

Maybe it would be better, to use Flag as a seperate picture und take normal Letters for the word "Portugal".

Greetings DSL-schnell
Gruß DSL-schnell
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 06.02.2017, 12:59

DSL-schnell hat geschrieben:
Hi Lis,
in my opinion, it is too much flags (and to much colour).

Maybe it would be better, to use Flag as a seperate picture und take normal Letters for the word "Portugal".

Greetings DSL-schnell
Hi DSL-Schnell,

I think you are right.

Thank you! E:winki:
Kind regards
Lis
Benutzeravatar Offline
Rotuma

5000 Beiträge

Ungelesener Beitragvon Rotuma » 06.02.2017, 13:15

Hallo Liz,
To be honest, I don‘t like your cover that much. I would never split the word Portugal. Just write it a bit smaller to fit your page. I would also not change the size of your book just to fit in the word. Choose your desired book size and alter your design. Portugal has one flag, you used to many, it nearly looks like a bunch of flowers. It also depends on if you will also have a photo on the cover or not. Here are two designs which I think might be more suitable.
Dateianhänge
Portugal.jpg
Portugal2.jpg
D:wink: Alle Menschen sind klug - die einen vorher, die anderen nachher. D:roll:
---------------------------------------------------
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 06.02.2017, 13:25

Rotuma hat geschrieben:
Hallo Liz,
To be honest, I don‘t like your cover that much. I would never split the word Portugal. Just write it a bit smaller to fit your page. I would also not change the size of your book just to fit in the word. Choose your desired book size and alter your design. Portugal has one flag, you used to many, it nearly looks like a bunch of flowers. It also depends on if you will also have a photo on the cover or not. Here are two designs which I think might be more suitable.

No, No Rotuma it was not an example. I only enclosed it to explain what I meant.

BTW: I like your suggestions, bit I think the first one is the best, how did you make these?
Kind regards
Lis
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 07.02.2017, 15:45

Rotuma hat geschrieben:
Hallo Liz,

Dear Rotuma,

Could you tell me in which program it is made.
Kind regards
Lis
Benutzeravatar Offline
okular

10000 Beiträge
Gliedstaat: Hamburg

Ungelesener Beitragvon okular » 07.02.2017, 15:59

Lis Viggers hat geschrieben:
Dear Rotuma,
Could you tell me in which program it is made.
I think, Rotuma uses Photoshop to solve every problem D:D
see also Rotumas footnote --> PS CC2017
Benutzeravatar Offline
Rotuma

5000 Beiträge

Ungelesener Beitragvon Rotuma » 07.02.2017, 20:56

Yes, I used PS, but you can do it also with the CEWE software. Just use coloured letters and in between add the little map. The font is called "AmazObitaemOstrovBold", I added a small shadow.
D:wink: Alle Menschen sind klug - die einen vorher, die anderen nachher. D:roll:
---------------------------------------------------