Persönliche Beratung
Service
Auftragsstatus
Mein Account
Registrieren    Anmelden    Forum    Suche    FAQ    Netiquette    Nutzungsbedingungen    Datenschutzerklärung

Foren-Übersicht » Unsere Gestaltungswelt » Ideenfindung - Ihre Gestaltung zur Diskussion

Sie sind sich bei der eigenen Gestaltung unschlüssig? Hier können Sie sich mit anderen Anwendern und unseren Designern austauschen.
Help to a page
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Help to a page

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 31.07.2019, 13:01

Hi,

I am making a Photobook for my son and his family who has been in Canada for a month. It is going very well, but now I have problems with this page and I ask for your help, please - layout and background.

The pictures on the left side is from one day/evening and the pictures to the right is from the next day. Do you think I should make doublepages - 1 doublepage with nature and 1 doublepage with snake?

Best regards
Lis Viggers
Dateianhänge
Clipboard01.jpg
Kind regards
Lis
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Re: Help to a page

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 31.07.2019, 14:36

Lis Viggers hat geschrieben:
Hi,

I am making a Photobook for my son and his family who has been in Canada for a month. It is going very well, but now I have problems with this page and I ask for your help, please - layout and background.

The pictures on the left side is from one day/evening and the pictures to the right is from the next day. Do you think I should make doublepages - 1 doublepage with nature and 1 doublepage with snake?

Best regards
Lis Viggers
Now I have made 2 pages: "Nature" is OK I think? But not "the snake-page"
Dateianhänge
Clipboard02.jpg
Kind regards
Lis
Benutzeravatar Offline
spica

5000 Beiträge

Ungelesener Beitragvon spica » 31.07.2019, 15:00

Dear Lis,

here some ideas for the snake page.

At first I would change the cutting of the pictures.
The one with the girl and the boy: There is a little something (?) down on the right sight, which I would eliminate. And I would zoom out again to see more of the girls foot (and boys head?).
The Snake in the bin (with the round shape): Here I would use a much bigger zoom to see more of the snake and less of the dirt on the sides of the bin.

In my opinion the three pictures seem not to be "enough" for a double page. May be you have any nice picture of the house, where your family stayed (may be from another day?), which you can combine on one page? So you will get a nice mood for the double page then?
Gruß
Spica
Benutzeravatar Offline
WAusi

250 Beiträge
Gliedstaat: Hessen

Ungelesener Beitragvon WAusi » 01.08.2019, 22:13

Dear Lis,
I agree with spica50 and I am afraid that the pages you have posted are too empty, especially the second one. Why don't you use a background photo? D:oops:
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 02.08.2019, 13:05

Dear spica50 and WAusi,

Thank you so much for your help - I have been trying a dozen of times, with your suggestions in mind, and now I think the page is OK. I don't think it is a nicest page I have ever created - but OK D:-?

Again thank you for the help.
Dateianhänge
Clipboard02.jpg
Kind regards
Lis