Persönliche Beratung
Service
Auftragsstatus
Mein Account
Registrieren    Anmelden    Forum    Suche    FAQ    Netiquette    Nutzungsbedingungen    Datenschutzerklärung

Foren-Übersicht » Unsere Gestaltungswelt » Ideenfindung - Ihre Gestaltung zur Diskussion

Sie sind sich bei der eigenen Gestaltung unschlüssig? Hier können Sie sich mit anderen Anwendern und unseren Designern austauschen.
Cover
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Cover

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 19.07.2018, 21:53

Hello,

I have seen this cover under "Kundenbeispiele" - Die Seine. I can't find the clipart used as "frames" (red and blue).

Is it possible, that one of you could make a screenprint that even I can understand??

Thank you in advance. D8-)
Dateianhänge
Cover.jpg
Kind regards
Lis
Benutzeravatar Offline
Josefia

5000 Beiträge
Gliedstaat: RLP

Re: Cover

Ungelesener Beitragvon Josefia » 19.07.2018, 23:57

Hi Lis,
I think, this is a quite tricky layout. Anyway, I've tried to make an explanation.
Each quarter seams to be made with a picture with quadrant-mask and two quarter-circle-cliparts.
One of the cliparts (in your desired colour) has nearly the same size as the picture. You just have to align it with the picture.
The second clipart has to be in background colour. This clipart creates the gap.
You have to play around with the size of this clipart until you are satisfied D:P . This is the trickiest part. I hope the screenshot helps you understanding what I mean, it's not easy to explain D:)

If you want, you can add straight cliparts as a border. I wouldn' t do so.

Viertelkreis-Gestaltung1.jpg

Viertelkreis-Gestaltung2.jpg
I wish you good luck D:D
liebe Grüße
Josefia
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 20.07.2018, 15:35

Josefia hat geschrieben:
Hi Lis,
I think, this is a quite tricky layout. Anyway, I've tried to make an explanation.
Each quarter seams to be made with a picture with quadrant-mask and two quarter-circle-cliparts.
One of the cliparts (in your desired colour) has nearly the same size as the picture. You just have to align it with the picture.
The second clipart has to be in background colour. This clipart creates the gap.
You have to play around with the size of this clipart until you are satisfied D:P . This is the trickiest part. I hope the screenshot helps you understanding what I mean, it's not easy to explain D:)

If you want, you can add straight cliparts as a border. I wouldn' t do so.

Viertelkreis-Gestaltung1.jpg
Viertelkreis-Gestaltung2.jpg

I wish you good luck D:D
Hi Josefia,

Thank you very nu ch for the explanation D:winki: D:winki: D:winki: D8-)
Kind regards
Lis
Benutzeravatar Offline
Sylke

15000 Beiträge
Gliedstaat: Niedersachsen

Ungelesener Beitragvon Sylke » 23.07.2018, 17:46

Hello,
really tricky, but a successful design. I love it!
♥️liche Grüße
Sylke