Persönliche Beratung
Service
Auftragsstatus
Mein Account
Registrieren    Anmelden    Forum    Suche    FAQ    Netiquette    Nutzungsbedingungen    Datenschutzerklärung

Foren-Übersicht » Unsere Gestaltungswelt » Gestaltung & Visualisierung

Sie möchten mehr zum Thema Gestaltung erfahren und das perfekte Produkt gestalten? Hier können Sie sich mit anderen Anwendern und unseren Designern austauschen.
Problem with a cover
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Problem with a cover

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 30.11.2017, 18:41

I think the cover of my next book will look like this:

But I have 2 problems/questions: Is it possible to make the "lines" smaller - for example 5 mm?

How do I place these "lines" correct? Is the only way to use helplines?

Another thing:Font-size often "cheats me" On the screen font-size 12 pt looks fine but when I get the book I think that 10 pt would have been nicer? What do YOU do?

C:roll:
Dateianhänge
Cover.jpg
Kind regards
Lis
Benutzeravatar Offline
Josefia

5000 Beiträge
Gliedstaat: RLP

Re: Problem with a cover

Ungelesener Beitragvon Josefia » 30.11.2017, 21:32

Hi Lis,
I think, it's not possible to change the size of this lines. But I want to show you a way to get equal spaces D:)
First bring your pictures close together with the magnetic helplines.
Then use Alt+P to open the following dialog (don't know what it is in your language) to resize your pictures. If you want to have a space of 3 mm, decrease the size 0,3 cm as shown. Do it for both high and wide or first activate the option like shown. The pictures will be resized symmetrically and you will have an identical space.

Ausrichten-magn.HL0.jpg
Then bring the lines in right position also with the magnetic helplines.

Ausrichten-magn.HL1.jpg
I would not use shadow for the pictures. It is not realistic with a faded picture.

To decide, which font-size is the best, write some text in word with your preferred font in different sizes and print it.
liebe Grüße
Josefia
Benutzeravatar Offline
Lis Viggers

250 Beiträge

Re: Problem with a cover

Ungelesener Beitragvon Lis Viggers » 30.11.2017, 22:08

Josefia hat geschrieben:
Hi Lis,
I think, it's not possible to change the size of this lines. But I want to show you a way to get equal spaces D:)
First bring your pictures close together with the magnetic helplines.
Then use Alt+P to open the following dialog (don't know what it is in your language) to resize your pictures. If you want to have a space of 3 mm, decrease the size 0,3 cm as shown. Do it for both high and wide or first activate the option like shown. The pictures will be resized symmetrically and you will have an identical space.
Ausrichten-magn.HL0.jpg
Then bring the lines in right position also with the magnetic helplines.
Ausrichten-magn.HL1.jpg
I would not use shadow for the pictures. It is not realistic with a faded picture.

To decide, which font-size is the best, write some text in word with your preferred font in different sizes and print it.
Hi Josefia,

Thank you very much for your answers.
Kind regards
Lis